51 We would be glad to start business with you.
大家非常高兴能与贵公司打造贸易往来。
52 I\d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation1.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
大家十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的商品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
假如全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你或许对某些商品有兴趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就能了。
59 They\ve met with great favor home and abroad.
这类商品在国内外非常受青睐。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这类商品都是大家的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
大家双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you\re so experienced.
怪不能你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
伴随角逐的加剧,纺织品贸易愈加难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司近期的产品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
大家什么时间洽谈买卖?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我期望能与贵公司打造贸易关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
大家也期望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 This is our common desire.
这是大家的一同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你或许已经获悉中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 I\ve read about it,but I\d like to know more about it.
我已经了解了一点儿,但我还想多知道一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我期望能根据以下的顺序提出大家的怎么看。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
第一我将简略说明大家产品的特质。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的状况会在说明角逐商品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。